Dazzle is a 27-year-old Jazz club located in the Denver Performing Arts Complex. We take great pride in putting a wide variety of Artists on our stages and have a deep understanding that when we do our marketing jobs well, more tickets are sold, which means Artists make more money. Everybody wins.
A Social Media Coordinator for DazzleJazz Inc. owns the flow of content ideation, publication, and tracking of social content for the company’s digital platforms. We are looking for a candidate with an authentic passion for digital media and live music, particularly Jazz, with an initiative to join a creative and collaborative environment. Loving live music is great, but loving the intersection of social media, digital marketing, technology, and pop culture is even more important.
- Oversee and participation in the creation and publishing of social media content on all platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube.
- Build and execute the social content calendar.
- Execute and contribute to ideation of social sales content and telling Dazzle’s story.
- Participate in the ideation and brainstorming of creative and promotional content.
- Collaborate with various parts of the larger Dazzle team, including production, food & beverage services, Artists, customer engagement, and sales.
- Directly participate in Customer Service.
- Analyze week-to-week analytics and demonstrate agility to make content changes based on data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Digital Media, or a related field or 4+ years of work experience in digital marketing.
- Extensive knowledge of Jazz or a passion for researching it.
- Experience and proficiency in design programs such as Adobe.
- Minimum one (1) year relevant work experience or related internships.
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills, with ability to write concisely in Dazzle’s voice across platforms.
- Experience in creation of social narratives through written and visual content.
Salary is based on experience and starts at $25 / hour.
Send resume and letter of interest to Kelley@DazzleDenver.com