Dazzle opened its doors in 1997 at 930 Lincoln Street. Its current location at 1512 Curtis Street has been wonderful and the third location (in 2023) at 1080 14th Street officially installs jazz at the Denver Arts Complex.
Producing unique musical experiences, Dazzle provides the stages upon which artists share their craft, reflecting the beautiful diversity that Colorado has to offer. The roots lie in jazz, but expands to other genres, with a variety of national and international touring acts spicing up the calendar.
1512 Curtis Street (Current Location)
- Seating Capacity: Approximately 140
- Classic jazz supper club
- Located on the right-hand side of Curtis street, between 15th St. and 16th St. Mall, in LoDo (Lower Downtown) Denver, next door to Sam’s #3 Diner.
1080 14th Street (Coming Soon)
Dazzle has three connected, yet distinct listening spaces.
- Capacity: The Main Listening Room is 140 and can be expanded to 240 when the Bar and Piano Lounge are included for select shows.
- The Main Listening Room requires tickets to the show and offers food and beverage options before and during shows.
- The Bar and Piano Lounge offer food and beverage options during operating hours, generally without tickets. You can hear the music, but won’t see the show. Come in before or after a show at the Arts Complex, after work, or for a good cup of coffee on the weekends.
Located on the southwest corner of 14th & Arapahoe with the entrance on Arapahoe.